You have one last chance to get your kids in summer recreation activities this year. The final session of the City’s Summer Recreation programming runs Monday, July 17 through Thursday, July 27.
“We have plenty of opportunity for kids to get in some fun, organized, activity this summer,” said Torry Zeller, City Recreation Superintendent. “Arts, swimming, outdoor activity – we still have a lot going on.”
- Mini Squeaky Sneakers: ages 4-6
- Kickball and More: ages 4-6
- T-ball: ages 4-6
- 3-D Art: ages 5-6, 7-9, and 10-12
- Squeaky Sneakers: ages 7-10
- Drama Kids: ages 8 and up
- Jewelry Making: 8 and up
- Splashtastic Fun: ages 6-9 and 9-12
- Slip and Slide Kickball: ages 8-12
- Ninja Field Day: ages 5-12
- Swim Lessons: All levels
For more information about the programs, schedule or to register for summer recreation, visit cityofpierre.org.